A taste of things to come...Yummy Chocolate Pudding
We are waiting patiently for Bump to arrive and to help us Steve buys lovely treats. Steve has said this will all stop when Bump arrives, so no wonder Bump wants to stay inside me and get all the goodies I have been eating. Last night Steve heated up a chocolate pudding in the oven and served it up with ice-cream. I only had a little (for once) as I had already eaten prunes and custard. Steve seemed really excited that I did not want much and I could see the reason why when I went into the kitchen. Steve managed to get the pudding around his face and on his t-shirt as well as the carpet on the floor which I have now put in the wash. I laughed so hard at the sight of Steve and seeing how much he enjoyed his dessert. I just had this vision going through my head watching Steve feed Bump chocolate pudding and wondering who will need the bib ;-)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home