Two pink lines...

A blog of Hayley's pregnancy. From the two pink lines onwards...

Lilypie3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 29, 2005

Five Days Overdue

Today is Bank Holiday Monday and unless Bump makes an appearance today, Steve's predictions for Bumps arrival are out the window. We have been trying to keep busy so we are not thinking about the inevitable as we know I could go into labour anytime now. My feet and left leg are feeling pretty tight and swollen but until Bump comes I don't see this improving. I hardly slept a wink last night as I had frequent trips to the bathroom and my left foot and leg ached for most of the night.

Our friend Donna, invited us to a motorbike fair yesterday so we decided to go along and take our minds of things for a few hours. There were lots of bikes, stalls and music throughout the afternoon, and Donna and I even partook in a little headbanging to get things moving. I have to say the four (Bump included) of us did have fun. Donna told us she had Bumps football kit sorted out, a lovely Manchester United kit, so we cannot wait to have Bump wearing that.

We had a chili for tea last night. I made two, one extra spicy and one regular but there has been no effect on me. I think a nice walk today is called for, or better still a swim as my back does not hurt when I go swimming. Come on Bump, Mummy will feel so much better when you come out to meet us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home