It's D-Day...But where's Bump?
There is no sign of Bump coming out yet and I am very impatient now...I just don’t know what to do with myself (hummm, that's a line from a song). I am going to meet a few friends for lunch today and then I may go swimming.
I have heard that 70% of first time babies come late and usually within a week of the due date, so I may have a while to go yet. I get little twinges and think oh is this the start of labour, but my midwife assured me I will know when I am in labour. I think a vindaloo may be on the dinner menu soon. I have also heard eating huge amounts of pineapple and drinking raspberry leaf tea may help to bring on labour, but who knows. I guess Bump will come out when he/she is good and ready. I in the meantime need to sit back relax and wait…easier said than done.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home