Stop Snoring....Oh wait it's me!
Oh my goodness I have never heard snoring as loud as what is coming out of my own nose. Poor Steve! I have taken up snoring the last few weeks and I can honestly say it is so loud I wake myself up. I assume I am snoring because I have put weight on and I have been pretty stuffy the last few months, a pregnancy condition that some women get. Steve even taped me the other week using his mobile phone and sent the recording to me and I could not believe it. On Saturday I was having a nap and caught Steve trying to tape me once again. He said it was much louder now and he had to get it on tape. If Steve had his way he would put my snoring on the website for all to hear...What a pleasure that would be. Anyhow, I hope that the snoring goes away as I lose the weight I have put on with Bump. I guess time will tell and if Steve starts asking to move to a bigger house with more bedrooms I will know why.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home