Third Trimester Here We Come!
We went for our 27-week check up today and all seems to be going well. The midwife said I am doing everything right, but she doesn’t see me scoffing my face with chocolate biscuits and crisps. No really, I have been better the last few weeks and have cut down on all the naughty things people say you can eat, but really deep down you know you will regret once the baby arrives.
The midwife took some measurements today and has estimated a 7lb 12oz baby, but I don’t know how true all these numbers are. She said I am still a low risk pregnancy, which is good news. The best news today was the fact my midwife made a phone call and miraculously was able to get us on some antenatal classes that I was told were full up. It’s typical that this would happen, because Steve and I had just signed up for some private antenatal, as we could not get anything on the National Health Service. Anyway were into the third and finale trimester…the home stretch.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home