Mum has finished painting the nursery
My mum has finished painting the nursery and she has done a superb job. We have gone with a “Winnie the Pooh Theme”. The walls are yellow and the lamp shade and curtains are pale green with Winnie the Pooh on. We also have a Moses basket to match, but that will probably be in our room for a little while. We have ordered the cot, changing table and wardrobe and today we are going to look at carpets. My mum has been a real help this week. She has washed all the baby clothes and blankets and removed the old carpet from the nursery, which could not have been an easy job.
I took two days off work to spend with my mum and all we did was shop and visit coffee shops. We decided to spend two days comparing carrot cake from different cafes and locations around Stockport. On our travels I showed my Mum around Bramhall, an area that we would like to move to, and my Mum thought the area very nice.
I am now 24 and half weeks pregnant and growing bigger by the day. I keep thinking of all the things we need to get done before the baby arrives and find myself getting nervous as the time draws nearer. I have things going through my head, for example, will the furniture get here in time for Steve to put it together, will the carpet get laid in time, do I have enough clothes for bump, and do I have everything we need. All these thoughts are going through my head even though we still have fifthteen weeks to go, but believe you me, time is going so fast. I hope time slows down when I am on maternity leave and the baby gets here.
Ok well I'd better sign off as Steve and I are off to The Orangery for breakfast...my treat.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home