The Drive Home Monday 17 January 2005
I have just had a few relaxing days in Wiltshire, and was a little sad to leave my sister-in-laws, Sharon. Sharon and I have become even closer since I found out my news. I talk to her often about feelings I am having and compare them to hers. Sharon had sorted out a lot of Shannon’s old toys for me to take back to Manchester, but we decided to leave them at her house, as we do not want anything baby in the house until after the first trimester. The drive back was a real drag because I couldn’t seem to get comfortable in the driving position. I had to keep stopping and moving around. Needless to say, I arrived home in one piece and Steve had a cup of tea waiting.
I have not been sleeping so well so Steve put the futon out in the spare room because I think I need a harder mattress. I started the night out in our own room, but by 2am moved to the spare room to get some sleep. On the contrary, I was still tossing and turning and again moved myself back to my usual bed at 5.00am.
I went for a swim today. I swam 20 lengths. Work has been a struggle today as I have been so tired. I found my head nodding off in all directions as I was trying to stay focused and awake.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home